Sunday, February 3, 2013

Whole30


It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday February, the last month of summer. Can I hear a hell yeah?? *crickets* .... nope? Just this albino who hates the ghastly heat?!

Anywho, I am all physced up for my second cycle which with start next week. I've got this needle jabbing thing down pat. I am a little nervous as to how my body will react to the medication this time around. It will be stronger and hopefully my body will make a lot of follicles...which I am sure I will feel growing again. The back pain was out of this world last month, but only lasted 2 days, so hoping for the same!

This month I am doing Whole30. It's part of Paleo diet- except really strict. No dairy, no sugar, no gluten.
Also can’t have any legumes (lentils, beans, seeds or peanuts). I am surprising loving it. I am massively addicted to sugar and I really wanted to kick that addiction. Day 4, and I haven’t had any headaches or withdrawals. I am eating a lot of berries which I think makes up for it, but in a healthy way ;) I also wanted to be super healthy for this coming cycle, wanted to produce the healthiest eggs I can!

Will let you know how I am going next week!

Baby dust to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment