Monday, November 25, 2013

What's been happening!

I've been MIA from my blog for a while due to moving house. 

Moving house whilst your 5.5 weeks pregnant is kind of the worst idea ever! But were finally in and getting everything unpacked. We've moved next door to my parents, hello Everybody Loves Raymond, but were on acerage so not on top of one another. My parents bought the house a couple of months ago and are currently renovating it. Brand new floor boards and a fresh lick of paint got done before we moved in. Whilst the floors look amazing, they show every little speck of dust, mark and scratch, which is a nightmare. 

Our two border collies are feeling very much at home with an acre to run around on. It's nice to seem them so free! The outside is still being renovated. The bricks have been rendered and currently having the backyard dug up to put a pool and deck in. There is also an extension being done to house our limousines. I'm hoping that this gets done before the baby comes, but who knows in the building world. It's the perfect weather for building so hopefully the plans get approved ASAP and building can start! 

Nearly every week day there are workers here and they are noisy, I'm struggling with that. But when they go home, the house is very quiet. No hoons screeching up the street, no music blaring, just a couple of dogs barking and birds chirping! It's lovely! 

I'm a week out from my third trimester! Ah yeah, time is flying! I knew as soon as we moved houses time would fly by. 

December is next week and we will be putting up our Christmas tree and decorating the house for the season! It really is the most wonderful time of the year.

Pregnancy is still taking its toll on my body. I'm unable to do much with my right wrist anymore due to horrible carpel tunnel! I can't even flush the toliet, so unpacking the house has become slow. Baby boy is still moving around like no ones business. He loves music and kicks all his limbs in rythum! My lower back has become very swollen due to my hip displacement and my back is trying to make up for the lack of support. Which means by 3pm I become a cripple and retreat to my room.

My dear dear husband is a saint. He continues to lift his game everyday proving what a wonderful man he really is! He is so excited about becoming a dad. He loves to come baby shopping with me and looking at different information as to which stages I am at. He has decided he wants to be my birthing partner and promises me he can handle it and all that's involved! 

Well that's all for now. I'll do a post in the coming weeks with some belly photos and renovations! 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment