Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas

The most wonderful time of the year; Christmas!

My heart is full of joy, happiness and excitement towards this wonderful time of the year. The lights glisten the streets, the air smells of pine trees and summer fruits, glorious food fills the supermarket aisles and carols ring loud!

The nativity scene is always at the forefront of my mind at this time of year. As I reflect on the true meaning of Christmas I can't help but get teary. What a gift we were given all those years ago! I sit hopeful that next Christmas I too will be able to celebrate the birth of my own child.

I want to thank all my family, friends and readers for following me on this journey! I am looking forward to 2013 and all it has install!

Stay safe and enjoy the festive season!

Much love! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment