Thursday, August 29, 2013

Confession

I have a confession.

No I'm not a twelve year old boy with some strange obsession with pregnancy. 

My confession is I was really overwhelmed.

I started to freak out that after I had my transfer it would be only two weeks until I found out I was pregnant and all of you of course would want to know the answers.
But I didn't want to tell. I wanted to wait the first 12 weeks like everyone else does before they tell.

So do you remember a couple of months back my doctor was going to Italy for a month and I would of had to have a different doctor or wait two months... Well I decided on the different doctor, (even though i didnt tell you that) which then lead to me to not live blog.

Everything you have read since march happened to me, just not in the time scale you may have thought. I stopped saying things like "today" or "tomorrow" and started talking in numbers. All the posts I wrote as they happened to me and then stored them in a file with a future date.

The point I am trying to make is yes my first transfer didn't work and yes I had my second transfer. But I didn't have it two weeks ago like I let you believe, I had it ten weeks ago and I am so happy to announce that I am pregnant!!!! 12 weeks pregnant! And just SO SO happy!!!!

I hope you all understand why I stopped live blogging. It was something I had to do to protect my heart, but all your comments and encouragement have helped me even if they didnt match up to the stage I was at in my journey! 

From here on out I will be updating you live from my blog! 

I am due in March 2014 and can't wait to see if I'm having a girl or a boy!

Lots of love!!

2 comments:

  1. Sneaky ;) Totally understandable. So happy for you! Xx Lv Jodi x

    ReplyDelete