Sunday, January 20, 2013

The rollercoaster



Went and had my ultrasound today to see how many follicles (eggs) I had and how many were up to scratch. Well my doctor didn’t really say how many in total, I could see around 10, but only 1 of them is ready! BOO. I’m not reacting to the dose of medication like he had hoped, so he has up it today by 50% to push things along.

He was disappointed, he thought that I would have had a lot more. Sorry dude, but can you shut up now and stop making me feel like crap? Cool! I guess this is what they call the rollercoaster of IVF.

Anyway, I’m not down and out just yet.  I will have another ultrasound on Wednesday and hopefully more of them have developed to the correct stage.

Will keep you all posted :)

P.S I’ve reached 1100 views on my blog today! It’s really taken off in the last month. Hello to all my international readers, welcome to my crazy world!

No comments:

Post a Comment